Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday

Ahhh its Saturday morning and I surely was hoping to get some extra shut eye this morning, but that didn't happen. I truly believe I have restless leg syndrome because I can never stop moving my legs at night before bed and in the morning when I am just lying there thinking about the morning. But then again it could just be like a nervous habit I have when I am thinking about my day before and thinking of the day ahead of me. But hey, it got me up and got to surprised the family with some yummys from Frenchs Bakery. Granted am trying to lose weight, so that didn't help me :) Oh well it sounded good at the time and I wanted to treat us.

But now, its midmorning and my hubby took my boys to the park. Ahhh some peace and quite and do some relaxing, oh wait scratch that, I need to clean both bathrooms and a few rooms in the house. But it does give me a chance to turn on Air 1 radio and blast the music while I clean. Yup that's right, I might be in my early 30's but I still love to turn on the radio and blast it very loud, like I did as a teen. But instead of blasting Weezer, 311, Foo fighters, Bush and so on I am no blasting my Air 1 radio with bands like Third day, Building 429, News Boys, Skillet and so on. Granted I did listen to Christian music back in the day too, but being a teen I did have my time listing to others and still do to this day but the now I need positive music and it helps me to get through the day.

But sitting here writing away isn't getting my cleaning done. So todays blog is about nothing special, I guess really. But I felt like writing alittle while the boys were gone. But now, really I need to get the house clean and working more on all my site to get ready for the Christmas rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment