Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

Wow, what a shock, a blog called 2012 - assuming this isn't a very popular blog title this time of year :)

But really 2012, what ever happened to 2011? I swear 2011 went by so fast for me. I never could have imagine what a change 2011 was going to be for me and my family. I never thought that starting my new business would be so successful and yet so enjoyable and rewarding in one year. And this I mean, by all the wonderful people I have meet while making my jewelry for them. It means so much to me when my customers are touch by the special piece that I have made for them or for a special someone in their life. And when my customers take the time to let me know this, it reminds me why I do this in the first place (for them) and always brings a tear to my eye.

It's also been a new start for me. Starting up my own business has been something I have always wanted to but to do what I am doing with my business now, is something I never could have imagine. This business, lets me to be creative yet to be me, it lets me express and bring joy to others, it lets me be open yet to be personal. My jewelry is my way of letting others express what they want to express. I love personalized items (always have) and now that I get to do this for a business has been the most rewarding thing ever. I enjoy what I make by personalizing something special for someone to express their love for personalized items as well. Never could have I thought this would be happing but yet here I am writing this and it just goes to show me, that whatever we put our hearts and soul into and work hard for it, then the dreams we do have do come true. And to be successful in whatever you want to do, does take alot of hard work to make it work. But in the end you will be happy with all that you can do and have done.

And for me 2011 has brought some great joy and happiness from my business, not because of all the hard work I have put into it to have it the way I do, exspecailly with the late nights durning the holidays :), but because of the customers and fans I have. Its for them whom I want to please and enjoy too, with items I create for them. This business is about you and how I can make something personalized a special item that brings joy to you and others.

Now, I can look forward to great joy for 2012, and looking forward to meeting new people and of course creating more new pieces for my return customers and fans.

Thank you all for making 2011 a great year. And I hope 2012 is as great for me as it is for you and your family.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment