Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Guitar Picks

Whoo Hoo, I am excited that I have now started to sell personalized hand stamped guitar picks :) My new picks come in sterling silver and copper. I am excited and so loving them.

Its funny, because when I was telling my mom that I was going to start selling them, she looked me and said why, its just guitar pick and who would want one. Really? Are you kidding me mom. With so many music lovers and musicians, who would not want one. I think they are a great way to get that music lover in your life a great personalized gift, with meaning behind it. Also a great gift for Father's Day, a Birthday, Graduation, or whatever. And don't we know that one person who always play air guitar? Then why not make their dream come true with their own personalized guitar pick :)

        
                                           Sterling Silver Guitar Pick

And of course we can forget that they can go on a necklace and a key chain.

Copper Necklace

Sterling Silver Necklace

Copper Key chain

And of course I have lot more choice for the guitar picks at in my store at jewelrybyrmsmith.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment