Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday

Wow, I don't think I could be more happy about it being Friday today. Friday means daddy is home for the weekend and I look forward to him being home and helping me out with the boys. This week has been a week unlike any other. My oldest terrible twos is has come at full force this week and not only that but he has decide that his new time to get u is 6am. I know I told you this before about waking up at 6am, but I was hoping it was just a day or two, but no its been all week. And right now, I feel like I have a new born again, because I am so sleep deprived and my eyes are dark and swollen from not getting any sleep this week. Now I know I will get use to this but until then, oh mine, 6am comes to early for me. Having a 2 1/2yr old and 14month baby has its ups and downs but I love my kids and i know its worth it ex specially what I went through when I had my two boys.

Now except for the long week of getting up early and dealing with kids being stuck in a house most of the week because of the rain, I was lucky enough to get some new pieces of jewelry done for my store. But I think the highlight of my week was having my Gold Calla Lily necklace feature in a blog, which I was excited for and thankful that sofias treasure chest did this - so check her out if you haven't already and follow her because it is a great blog and she has been showing some great stuff from etsy http://sofiastreasurechest.blogspot.com/ . And also I got an order for 3 personalized key chains! But what I am most excited about is my two new chandelier earrings I have made this week. I am not a big fan of big earrings but I am digging these but my fav out of them both are the Black and Heart Chain one.

 My Light Pink Chandelier Earrings

                                            My Black and Silver Heart Chandelier Earrings



So on that short note, lets cheers to it being Friday and hoping for a great new week and alot more new sales!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment